vbRad is always looking for quality material to post as new content for our site.
vbRad.com Source Code, Tips, Articles, Book Reviews, etc... Submission Guidelines
We want very much for this site to be an interactive site for our intended audience - so if you have
any source code or tips that you would like to share with other programmers - then please send it in.
We can't offer to pay you - but at least you will get to see your name in lights. The following are our guidelines for submissions.
- Source code or tips - they must be your own original work, so try not to plagiarize.
- Articles - write whatever you want, however make it about programming or related field.
- Book Reviews - do you want to review for us? As a reward, you get to keep the books.
This one is on a first come first serve basis and as publishers send us books.
- Product/Component Reviews - same as for books, but you keep the product.
Again, this is one is on a first come first serve basis and as publishers send us products.
- Programs - did you write something that you are proud
of and want to give it away to as many people as possible? Let us know.
Source Code and Tips Needs
To get an idea of what types of things we are interested in - take a look at what is already posted.
Also please do everyone the favor of truly being informed about what you are posting.
Be aware that while we may not actually compile and rigorously test your submission - we will
inspect it to see if it is reasonable material to post. This site is meant to be an interactive
forum for all serious VB voices, and we want to encourage eveyone to treat it with respect.
At some point in the future we may also begin rating postings as to our opinion of useful or
informative the material is, and also to what level of programmer we think it applies to.
In order to submit your source code sample or tip - please contact us via the Feedback Page.